21 April 2010
Lost for Words
For once, I nearly wanted to break down in front of 2 children. DChoo was absent for a few days and was lacking in his work. I was guiding half way through when he lost concentration and started to stare into space. I was reading the question to him and he looked at me with his innocent looking face and I looked at him, we just looked at each other..... For a split second, I wanted so much to breakdown as I feel that I could not do anything to help this boy. Nevertheless, I controlled myself and directed him back to his work and rewarded him with a chop... Back at the dialogue time, we were asked to voice out our concerns over how work is being carried out at our workplace, but we were retorted by the scheming "father" and the arrow was shot back at us....