05 March 2010

Being suspected and accused is not a good feeling

Today, my colleague came up to me to check if I have collected all the scripts the previous day. I am confident that I collected everything and did not leave anything out. They just told me that a script was missing which left me extremely frozen and shocked. They said that they will look into the matter and try to figure if the script was mixed up with the other stacks of scripts. It just spoil my mood so bad that I went to vent my anger on the poor and innocent angels. The good thing is that they know how to see facial expression and never walk into the lion's den!

In the afternoon, we had to attend the Excel Fest at Suntec. It was a time for bonding relationship as well!!! We had coffee and chatted for quite a while.

I hope that everything turns out well the next week.