01 March 2010

Is this how it is supposed to be?

Today, I was so pissed off. I wanted to book a room for my guest to observe me conducting my class. After making a detour into the booking system and realizing that the room I wanted wasn't available, I went to the GO to ask for help. They just brush me off by asking me to do the booking myself and they also asked me to look for another colleague as she has the decision to lend the room to me. I approached her, she said ok, then I remembered the room was used for weiqi, then I decided to appraoch another colleague to check the availability of my ideal room. She too said ok and I was rather elated and decided to send out the mail to my guest and cc the mail to my superiors. I packed my stuff and went off. On my way to tapout, the people there saw and told me that my room is used for another purpose. Was it how it is supposed to be? They see you then they tell you, or they should inform you once it is not available, here I am freaking over my big day tomorrow, there they are being lackadaisical over it. I'm just so pulling my hair out!!!!